Although Twitter does not explicitly support this, there are numerous programmes or websites that do, including the website for downloading movies from Twitter. Twitter is the social media site that prefers short text, photos, or videos, however these formats are available but not very common. On Twitter, individuals occasionally find some really fantastic videos and want to download them.
Even though many sites and apps enable it, Twitter doesn't natively support downloading of images or videos to your smartphone. Here are the instructions for using the Twitter Downloader app or website.
You must keep stumbling across excellent videos on Twitter as a regular user if you don't know how to download those films to your computer. In most cases, some browsers will enable you to download such videos to your computer very effortlessly, but obtaining videos will be challenging if you don't utilise those browsers.
But you shouldn't worry about this too much since when you just complete a few of the guidelines, you can effortlessly download videos from Twitter to your computer.
How to use Twitter Video Downloader to download videos from Twitter
Simply copy the URL of a tweet which posted the video from the address bar after simply clicking on it and pasting it into the "Paste Tweet URL Here" box on the website's twitter video downloader. The download will then begin after you click the download button. Please be advised that now the video's original tweet's link will be used.
Since Twitter videos are frequently brief, the downloading procedure might only take a few seconds or, at the most, some few minutes. You can select the video quality of a videos you upload using the online app. A new window will appear when you choose the desired video standard quality then click the relevant "Download video" button.
Whether using Chrome browser or even a browser here on Chrome system, you can download by selecting the three vertical dots button within the lower right corner of the video in this new tab. You might simply select Save as from the context menu when you right-click on the screen if your browser is not Chrome and does not have its layout. The device will retrieve and save the video as an MP4 file.
How to Download Videos from Twitter?
- You go to the following website: livedownloading.com
- Copy the video status link and paste it into the box below.
- Decide on the common download file format.
- Once the video has finished downloading, select a location to save the file using the dialogue box that appears. All you have to do is select the location where you want to store your work and click "Save".
Save Twitter Videos
- Visit the website at savetweetvid.com in order to start.
- Copy the link to the video status and paste it into the box below. Then click the download button.
- Choose the typical download file format in step three.
- The video should open in a bigger window; select "Download" by clicking the three dots in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- A new dialogue box will open up for you to select a location to store the file; simply select the location then click "Save" to complete.
Using your phone to download videos from Twitter
- Twitter videos can be downloaded to iOS devices.
- We'll use an intermediary programme called MyMedia, a file manager, to upload Twitter videos to your iPhone.
- Download MyMedia from the Apple Store.
- Visit Twitter, choose the video you want to download, and then follow the instructions.
- To copy the video's download URL, choose "Copy link".
- To download a video from Twitter, open the MyMedia application, choose "Browser," paste the link you copied in step 3 into the box, and click "Download".
- You can select from a variety of video formats that are displayed on the website. A dialogue with the options "Download the file" and "Open" will appear after choosing the format as well as tapping the button; pick "Install the file" to start downloading the Twitter video.
Using a laptop or computer's web browser
- Find the tweet that contains the video you want to download by opening Twitter in a new tab.
- Right-click the video then select "copy video address" to copy the video's link.
- Paste the URL into the text box of Twitter Downloader or SaveTweetVid in a different tab, then select Download.
- Before the final download, users of Twitter Downloader and SaveTweetVid can choose the video quality.
- You can save the video from SaveTweetVid directly to your smartphone or tablet by scanning a QR code with your device. To discover the QR on the download, try scrolling down.
Utilising an android device
- There is an app called Download Twitter Videos that allows users of Android devices to Download Twitter videos.
- Put the app on your gadget. Open it, go to Preferred Settings, and choose the options to download videos in their finest quality and to start the download immediately after pasting a link into the programme.
- Find the tweet that contains the video you want to download, then copy the link to the tweet.
- Open Download Twitter Videos and paste the URL into the blank text field at the top of the screen after copying the link.
- You could save downloaded video to your gallery after it has finished downloading in the app.
On your desktop, you may quickly download videos from Twitter. The act of downloading a video from Twitter is made incredibly simple by two websites. All those are SaveTweetVid and Twitter Video Downloader, respectively. You may easily access these websites or install your preferred Twitter videos.